- Jesus Christ, the Word of God made flesh who dwelt and dwells among us. Who brought us a Great Salvation.
2. My loving and faithful wife Lois who has been with me a little over 41 years.
3. My two wonderful children and their children as well. “Children are a gift from the Lord;
they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man
are like arrows in a warrior’s hands.
How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them!” – Psalms 127:3-5a.
4. The Church, local and universal, the expression of God’s Kingdom and family here on earth.
5. For the promise of a new heaven and new earth that Jesus Christ will bring at his Second Coming.
What things are you thankful for? Have a Happy Thanksgiving!